Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tag your it!!!

Okay so you may think I am completly weird but I have always wanted to do one of these and was to chicken to just do one when I wasn't tagged but I finally got tagged so here goes
1. What is your occupation? Mommy, Wifey, Enrichment Counselour ( I definelty think that qualifies as an occupation!!) Ican Librarian (although I am not doing much with that besides attending meetings and searching DI for VBAC books)
2. What color are your socks right now? not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? The girls playing
4. What was the last thing that you ate? breakfast
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope have only tried once
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? Purple I guess
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Enrichment Leader
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
9. How old are you today? 26 years, 359 days)
10. Favorite drink? Can’t decide
11. What is your favorite sport(s) to watch? Volleyball-also my favorite to play
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Only highlighted, never a full on dye
13. Pets? nope
14. Favorite food? Dark chocolate!!!
15. Last movie you watched? In theatre- Kung Fu Panda at home-Miracle
16. Favorite Day of the year? First snow
17. What do you do to vent anger? Sleep when possible
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? books
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? both
20. Cherry or Blueberries? Cherries (have you seen my kitchen!!)
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure
22. Who is most likely to respond? NA
23. Who is least likely to respond? NA
24. Living arrangements? Living with Husband and two daughters in a two bedroom duplex
25. When was the last time you cried? Few months ago
26. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are sending this to? NA
27. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? NA
28. Favorite smell? Certain laundry detergents or shampoos
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese
30. Favorite car? cadillac svu it’s a thing of beauty
31. Favorite cat breed? Dead, sorry a little morbid mabey I should say the one that never existed
32. Number of keys on your key ring? Depends on the key ring. I have three - two on my “everyday ring, three on the ring for my in-laws and parents and 5 on my church ring33. How many years at your current job? Wife-4 years and 1 week , mother-3 years
34. Favorite day of the week? Friday I guess
35. How many states have you lived in? 4 if you count the mission… if not 2
SO now I get to tag some of you. Okay here goes...Tapperz(you can post without a picture and this may be a fun thing to get you going) Brittany W. , Monica, Amanda and Sandra and just for fun to see if you guys are ever going to post again...Chrys K. Heather, Yvette and Julia (yes you) .......TAG YOUR IT

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ok now what do I do? I have never been tagged.