Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ballet Class

I thought it was time to get Hannah involved with something, she needed something that would help her follow instructions, nursery only helps so much and since we are planning to homeschool I thought we better jump in to the extra curricular activities. Although I am not sure this is going to help her learn to sit still for sunbeams in January (poor sunbeam teacher)!!
Hannah had so much fun, I think her favorite part though was looking at herself in all those mirrors and hanging from the ballet bars(which I unfortunatly didn't get a picture of!)!! Sorry about the window pattern they made us sit outside becuase of "lack of room" even though it was a huge room before they split it in half with a partitioning wall which isn't a big deal it just didn't make for very good picture taking :) !!
In a class of 3-5 year olds most of them tended to do their own thing everyonce and a while but I am pretty sure Hannah was one of the youngest, even one girl that I thought was Hannah's age was at least a year older. She definetly was doing her own thing more often then the others.
But I find myself asking the question does this come from age or from personality?

I thought this was a fun effect for ballet class, I just figured out how to get the camera to do this while sitting there at the rec center. Oh and the others are a little fuzzy becuase I was having a hard time finding the kids and pets setting!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I love little girls. Since that is all i am surrounded by.

Jason Wadsworth said...

I didn't even know they made tutus that small. She's a cutie!

FYI: Britt and I started a new blog separate from my family's blog.

http://hesaysshesaysblog.blogspot.com/

Check it out!

MoJo said...

This looks like fun. We were wanting to get Ella into some classes aswell. I bet they really didn't want parents in there b/c I'm sure the kids would never listen to the teacher if they were. :)

vickersfam said...

What a cute girl and class! Did you know I used to teach classes just like this? 3-5yr tap/ballet and tumbling (also subbed other kinds of classes). So it's always fun for me to see these little classes. Which studio is this at?

Karrie Green said...

It is actually just a rec center. Silver Mesa off of Craig & Allen to be exact. A 4 week class for like 15 dollars. I knew you did dance but didn't know you had instructed, how fun!!