Tuesday, February 05, 2008

While I was capturing this picture of messy Karrah reaching for the camera
Hannah was begging to have her picture taken so here they both are!!
This is 4 in the morning right after we got home from the emergency room
she had a temp of 104 at 12:30 so I took her it. The Dr. said it was viral and sent us home on the way home Hannah was insiting that she wanted Lunch!!! Needless to say I was exausted the next couple of days until Ben was able to let me go to bed at 7 !!!

2 comments:

MoJo said...

Oh my, when did this happen? That's scary. How is she doing now?

The Hart Family said...

Cute pics, but I am very sorry to hear that you ended up in the emergency room! This time of the year is awful when it comes to illnesses. Our whole family has had something, except for Ammon!