Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day to ME !!!

Our little Hannah Lily
These are the Calla Lilies Ben arranged for me to receive "our first" valentines day


before he was even aware they are my absolute favorite!


My wedding bouquet

This Picture hangs in our home it was part of my wedding gift to Ben

Sometimes following the counsel of the prophet takes alot of Faith

that the Lord will provide, and he has!

Matt 6:28-30 ...Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

The Calla Lily Temple (ever get a close look?)

AKA The Las Vegas Temple

where our sealing took place



And last but not least the georgous arrangment

Ben suprised me with last night.

Happy Valentines Day!!!



1 comment:

The Hart Family said...

Those are some fun pictures and it looks like Ben did great on the valentine flowers! How are you guys doing?