Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Castles and Science with Dad

When I was I kid I had really cool blocks. The were plain woodblocks, I think scraps that my Dad picked up when he worked making cabinets. Though these are plastic the general experience is the same. With the added action figures. Karrah likes to pretend to be a "monster."






The other thing we do is science time with Dad. Today we covered a few concepts using glass jars, a spoon, water and food coloring. I filled the diferent jars and talked about high or low pitch, then we added red to the high ones, blue to the middle ones, and yellow to the low ones. After that we just experimented with colors and playing music.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...it has been awhile for you guys to post...BEN you like you are pretty good with the blocks. my kids love when we take the time to play with them. it looks like yours does too...

Amanda said...

yeah new pictures!! The girls are getting bigger! we miss ya!

Tony and Traci said...

Blocks are so much fun. Looks like you had a blast. BTW, we went private due to a weird post we received. Email us if you are interested in being a reader.