Thursday, January 08, 2009

My little Domestic Goddesses

Karrah got this vacuum and laundry center you see behind her, complete with
ironing board and iron for christmas
These are the hot pads they got in their stockings they match the aprons they are wearing in the picture below, yes they are homemade but I got alot of help from my mom especially on the edging although I did do the quilting which was fun and I am rather proud of

I want to thank Amanda for the Apron pattern I used to make these beauties although I still don't think they are as cute as the one she made for Madie



Hannah and her "New Vanity". You can take that any way you want!!!!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to start them young=) Honest I hope that having all girls will pay off someday.

Jason Wadsworth said...

Now if they only made those little toy vacuums and irons that actually worked...you could start a regular little sweat shop! jk ;)

Love your girls, they're the cutest!

Amanda said...

looks like you had a great christmas! we miss you! and the aprons turned out so cute! good job! you better keep up on your blog so we can see what going on in your life!! :)

Mike and Amber said...

Don't you just love having daughters ;D ?!!!

MoJo said...

Wow, your girls are getting big! Hannah is going to be 4 in April huh? You definately need to post more pictures. :)