Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tag

This tag involves posting your fourth picture in your fourth file, we have a folder from our old broken camera (top picture) and a the rest from the new camera(the picture below). it is funny to me that both pictures are of Hannah the first one when she is about a week old and the other at three years old, I hesitated to post the later becuase of how incriminating it is to me as a mother(the messy hair thing) and it is totally random! Anyhow here they are and I now tag... Emily, Tonya, Nicole and Brittany Wadsworth

2 comments:

MoJo said...

Hi Karrie! I actually like the latter photo b/c it shows every day life. Not to say you never do her hair, I mean like just a sense of normalacy. A kid just having fun. We all know our kids look like this a few days out of the week. :)Hannah looks SO much like Ben in the first photo!

Karrie Green said...

Thanks I feel a little better now!!! :)