Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ROBOT EARS

Let's start by saying that Hannah has quite the active imagination. She must get that from Ben because I am a bit of a realist. The other thing she gets from Ben is an interest in Star Wars and other such fictional things. Ben reads Hannah 2 books before she goes to bed each night, one of her choosing and then her bedtime book, which Ben now has memorized! Well the book she chose to have read to her last night was none other than Star Wars (they are a very condensed children's version that Ben just had to buy, before she was even born if I remember correctly) And then today we are getting ready to let her watch a movie and I ask which movie she would like to watch she promptly responds.. drum roll please... Star Wars. I asked her to pick another movie since Daddy wouldn't be watching it with her. So a few hours go by and I am working on a project at the table, Hannah is right by me but I am not paying attention, neither is Ben because he is doing some research for his paper on the computer. Then I hear her say "uh oh my robot ear fell down." I look up to see her version of Robot ears, it appears she has been in our bathroom again. Shortly after the picture is taken she tries to give sister Robot ears(we stopped her of course) and then the Robot ears realize their final destiny, the trash.

No comments: