Saturday, December 08, 2007

Okay so these aren't the most flattering pictures but in my defense it was at the end of a long day. The real reason we traveled to Minnesota was for my sister Collette's baptism so the day started out with giving talks in Sacrament metting then after the block a potluck, traveling 45 min to the chapel with a font and this is after the baptism. So this first one is My mom Karolyn me Karrie Lynn and my little Karrah Lynn
A quick family photo
My Parents and siblings from left to right: Holly, Aaron, Mom, Valoree,
Mitchell, Dad, Karrie, Collette, Scott
This is the first time we were all in the same place
at the same time in over 3 years

And here are the proud grandparents with 9 of their 11 grandchildren(they also have another on the way to make it an even dozen, congrats Holly & Hannon) so from left to right:
Mason, Clay, Eliza, Hannah, Karrah, Noah, Grandma, Zadok, Flint, Grandpa, Faith
missing are Sarah and Amy

No comments: