Monday, October 16, 2006

HELLO WELCOME TO MY VERY FIRST POST!!!!!!!!

The current Green household is composed of myself, Benjamin, Hannah Lily and Baby #2 is on the way Due April @ 29th. Shortly after Hannah turns 2 years old. Benjamin is attending UNLV and has a mere two years of classes to go LOL!!!! I am currently the first councilor in the Young Women's Presidency and Benjamin is the first councilor in the Elders Quorum Presidency . Ben is also involved in the newly formed stake choir and is enjoying it thouroughly. Hannah has just started Nursery and is loving it completly she doesn't want to leave when I come to pick her up. We must be doing something right!!!! In other exciting news Hannah is doing much better with sleeping through the night, yeah!!! enough for tonight I need to spend time with my awesome family!!

No comments: